Link PayPal to Facebook – Selling on social media platforms isn’t a new thing in recent times; in fact, a lot of people sell because they advertise their products on their social media pages and websites. That is why selling on Facebook isn’t a new thing; in fact, it’s a common thing, and it helps sellers sell faster, and it’s more convenient for some buyers.
Selling on Facebook market place or Through Facebook advertisements, sellers would need to insert a payment option in which they would be able to revive the money for goods that they are selling.
This then brings in the option of PayPal on Facebook, PayPal is going to be used as an online bank for collecting money for the purchases on Facebook.
Features of Selling Items on Facebook Using PayPal
Since selling Items on social media is a normal thing in recent times selling on Facebook isn’t seen as a big deal; although some sellers don’t sell on Facebook they sell only on websites that allow for external stores and buyers to sell.
Furthermore, selling on Facebook can be said to be more efficient because of the following reasons:
- It is worldwide: selling on Facebook is worldwide because Facebook is a worldwide social media platform, so goods being sold on Facebook would reach people in the other countries of the world. This then allows sellers to have buyers from different countries around the world which is very good for business
- It is easy to set up: setting up a PayPal account on Facebook is very easy because by setting up one account the sellers can have their money stored online and they can withdraw it into their personal account with ease, this is very advisable to avoid being scammed on Facebook or any other social media platforms.
One of the easiest ways of trading is online, and since the beginning of Facebook online selling most seller has made millions of dollars from the sales of their goods and services to the people of the world.
How to Sell Items on Facebook Using PayPal
Selling on Facebook using PayPal is really straight forward and easy to set up as long as the seller has a working internet provider and a working device in which they can connect to the internet using this medium to sell is easy, and these are the steps:
- Open browser
- Put in the search bar the website for Facebook login https://m.facebook.com/login
- Login into existing Facebook account
- Or For people without a Facebook account
- Click on sign up an account
- Input first name and surname
- Input phone number
- Select gender, birthday date
- Input new password
- After successful registration of the account
- Open the pay pal page https://m.facebook.com/PayPal
- If there’s no existing PayPal account sign up
- You would be redirected to the PayPal website
- Select on sign up
- Choose a personal account if it’s for personal uses and a business account if it’s for business
- Input email address
- Input new password
- Then you fill in personal details name, country, address, state, and phone number then create account.
- After the addition of PayPal account to the Facebook billing section, sellers can easily sell their goods and expect their money to be kept safe with PayPal’s, until it is ready to be withdrawn and used by them.