Yahoo Account Recovery – Losing access to your yahoo account can be very frustrating, especially when you don’t know how to go about discovering it back.
Well, discovering your yahoo account is quite simple and easy, and we will walk you through the steps involved.
Yahoo Account Recovery
- To recover your account, you need first to visit the yahoo website. Through the website, a confirmation code will be sent to your mail which would be used in resetting your password. You need to have access to either the recovery number or email address. If you don’t have access to any of these, you will have to contact Yahoo’s support team for a token. Just visit yahoo mail help webpage to speak to a live agent to help you in recovering your account.
- After navigating to the yahoo account website, enter your yahoo email address or recovery number. If you don’t have access to the yahoo email address. Then click Continue.
- Click “Yes Send Me a Confirmation Code” if you have access to the recovery number or email address. If you don’t have access to them, click “I Don’t Have Access To This Email”. If you don’t have access to any of them, you can simply click START OVER to try a possible email or number.
- You will need to add the digits missing from the recovery phone number if you wish to use it as the recovery option. Simply enter the right digits and click the blue SUBMIT button.
- The verification message will then be sent to your email if you choose it as your recovery option. If you choose the phone number as your recovery option, then you will receive a text message to that number.
- Then, enter the verification code on the appropriate field; then you can change your password to a new one. Simply get a new password by clicking the “Create A New Password” option, then you can type your new password and re-enter it for confirmation and click Continue. This concludes the process of your account discovery; you can now access your account using your new password and edit your recovery options if you want.
- If your yahoo account has not been active for more than 12 months, you may not be able to recover your account because it may have been deleted permanently from Yahoo’s server.
- Once you regain access to yahoo account, you can also edit your recovery options and add a new number as your recovery number on your yahoo account settings.
- Finally, if you can’t access your email address or recovery number associated with your yahoo account, you will need to contact yahoo customer support to help you recover your account.
In conclusion, Yahoo is one of the biggest email platforms, and a great number of people use this email platform for communicating with friends, business partners, colleagues, and clients.
Losing access to your yahoo account means missing out on enjoying these services, this is why you need to know the steps in recovering your account.
So, whenever you get locked out from your account, simply follow the steps we have outlined above and continue enjoying the amazing services.