Facebook Gameroom Settings – Facebook Gameroom offers you an exceptional gaming experience on your Pc. This PC gaming app provides both web and native games, and the app is free to download.
You can simply download the app to continue playing your Facebook games away from the distractions of your Facebook news feed.
Once you have downloaded and installed the app on your PC (not yet available on Mac and Linux; however, it is available for Windows 7 and above), you can start enjoying your Facebook games. This app cannot be accessed on android or iOS devices. Facebook Gameroom Settings gives users access to control the app and make changes they want.
To understand the app and have some amount of control over its functions, you must understand the settings.
How to Download Games on Facebook Gameroom
Once you understand the settings of this app, you get to know the best way to explore the app and its features.
You can download games on Facebook Gameroom by following these steps:
- First, you need to find the game you want to download, you can check the games categories to find the game you want, or you can use the search option to find games.
- After finding and downloading games on the app, they will be automatically added to your Downloaded Game List. And you can access them whenever you want by clicking on the list of Downloaded Games. You don’t have to bother about updating games to newer version this will be done automatically.
What Do You Do When The Game Download Is Incomplete?
- If the game does not download completely, what you have to do is go to the Gameroom home and try restarting the game download. If this does not work, click the X icon next to the app. This will delete the game and restart the downloading of the game.
What Should You Do If The Facebook Gameroom Not Working?
You may have just downloaded games hoping to have a fantastic time playing them only to find out that the games are not loading, so, what do you do?
- If the games are not loading, it could be from the Gameroom app, simply close the app by right-clicking on the Gameroom icon on the taskbar located at the bottom of the app before restarting the app.
- Or you can simply delete the games that are not loading by clicking the X icon next to the game. Then you can try re-downloading the game to see if it would load this time.
How to Uninstall Facebook Gameroom App
A lot of people know that Facebook Gameroom app can be downloaded through the Facebook Gameroom webpage; what they don’t know is that the app can also be easily uninstalled.
- If you no longer want this app on your device, you can simply uninstall it through the Programs & Features on Windows. Then select Gameroom to uninstall it.
Settings is an important part of every application; understanding the settings of your app can help you know how best to use your app.
The Facebook support centre is also one place to check to understand Gameroom Settings and know what to do when the app is having any issue.